Rettig Group Ltd. and all its affiliated companies maintain this website (hereinafter "Website") for the purpose of information and communication.
Your access to and usage of the Website shall occur in accordance with the following Terms as well as any applicable legislation. By entering and using the Website, you hereby accept the following Terms, without restriction or reservation.
- Rettig Group Ltd. does not assume any liability and cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property due to accessing or using this Website or through materials obtained from this Website, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video or audio.
- Rettig Group Ltd. issues no guarantees or information concerning accuracy, and Rettig Group Ltd. specifically does not assume any liability for any errors or deficiencies in the content found on this Website. Neither Rettig Group Ltd. or any other party involved in the creation, production or provision of the Website shall be held liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punishable damages incurred as a result of your accessing or use of this Website, or your inability to access or use this Website.
- The product functions and specifications that are specified on this Website may be changed at any time without advance notice.
- All communication and all materials sent to this Website by email or other means, including all data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar shall be treated as public materials without the protection of ownership. Everything you send or submit may be used by Rettig Group Ltd. for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, notification, transfer, publication, distribution and placement. Furthermore, Rettig Group Ltd. shall be free, without any form of compensation, to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques specified in any communication you send to the Website, regardless of the purpose of said communication, including, but not limited to, the development, manufacture and marketing of products using said information.
- Any material shown on the Website is either the property of Rettig Group Ltd. or material to be used with the consent of the owner. You, or someone else authorised by you, may not use this material unless you are specifically permitted to do so in these Terms, or unless specific permission has been given elsewhere on this Website.
- The Website describes products and/or services which may be purchased in most locations throughout Europe, but not necessarily in your own country or place of residence. Therefore, contact Rettig Group Ltd. first and request a specific product/service that is available near you.
- Rettig Group Ltd. is not responsible for the content of the websites, to which this Website contains links. If you follow links to other websites, you do so solely at your own risk. Even in cases where Rettig Group Ltd. maintains links to other website within this Website, these links are only provided to facilitate your use of the Website and shall not be interpreted as an acceptance of the owner/sponsors of these websites or an acceptance of the content. Rettig Group Ltd. issues no guarantees, neither spoken or implied, concerning the accuracy, validity, legality or any other aspect concerning materials or other information found on said websites.
- Rettig Group Ltd. may, at any time, make changes to these Terms by updating the publication. Because these Terms are legally binding, users should visit this page from time to time to view them in their current form (by clicking on the hypertext link 'Legal reservations and trademarks' displayed at the bottom of the Rettig Group Ltd. web pages).
These Terms are subject to Finnish law and should be interpreted in accordance therewith, without reference to conflicting legal provisions.
Trademarks, logos and service marks (referred to collectively as 'trademarks') used in this Website are trademarks of the Rettig Group Ltd. and/or affiliated companies. All other trademarks used in this Website are trademarks of the respective owners.