The Rettig ICC Group can store personal data in its CRM (Customer Relationship Management), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and marketing systems (together, the "Systems"). The data may include name, title, e-mail address, telephone number as well as company details. In addition, Google Analytics may collect data that is classified as personal data.
The Rettig ICC group uses personal data, such as e-mail address and name, collected for the purposes of communication, marketing and sales.
During the collection of personal data via forms on our websites, you may be asked to provide your name, your mail address, telephone number, website address as well as other details. The Rettig ICC Group also collects equivalent personal data with the help of guides and calculation programs that can be downloaded from the website. During the collection of personal data via forms or downloaded guides/programs, the person concerned should tick the box if he or she would like to receive marketing from us or be contacted by us (opt-in). The consent as well as its date are automatically stored in the Systems.
A written consent (via e-mail) is collected from the relevant person for entry into the Systems, unless the individual himself/herself concerned has signed up or given notification, for example, via forms on the website.
Personal data can also be entered into the Systems based on the professional role and/or the employer one represents. The processing of this personal data can be done if the processing complies with article 6 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR") is necessary for purposes that concern the Rettig ICC Group or a third party's legitimate interests, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overriding and require protection of the relevant personal data. Based on this balance of interest, your personal data may be collected via direct contact with someone in the Rettig ICC Group, from publicly available sources (for example, your company's website) or from other register.
At any time, you can cancel your subscription to mailings from us by selecting "unsubscribe" from mailings.
We do not sell or exchange personal data to external parties.
You can choose to receive a warning from your computer every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do this from your browser's settings. Because different browsers work slightly differently, you should consult your browser's help menu to find out how to manage cookies in your particular browser.
If you disable cookies, some of the functions that help make your experience of the website more effective may work less well.
The Rettig ICC Group maintains this website (hereinafter "Website") for the purposes of information and communication.
2. The Rettig ICC Group disclaims all liability and cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property due to your accessing or use of this Website or through materials obtained from this Website, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video or audio.
3. The Rettig ICC Group provides no guarantees about the information or about its correctness and the Rettig ICC group disclaims in particular all liability for any errors or deficiencies in the content found on this Website. Neither the Rettig ICC Group or any other party involved in the creation, production or provision of the Website shall be held liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages incurred as a result of your accessing or use of this Website, or your inability to access or use this Website.
4. The product functions and specifications that are specified on this Website may be changed at any time without advance notice.
5. All communication and all materials sent to this Website by email or other means, including all data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar shall be treated as public materials without the protection of ownership. Everything you send or post may be used by the Rettig ICC Group for some purpose, including, but not limited to, customer management, marketing, sales and customer communication. Furthermore, the Rettig ICC Group shall be free, without any form of compensation to you, to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques specified in any communication you send to the Website, regardless of the purpose of said use, including, but not limited to, the development, manufacture and marketing of products.
6. Any material shown on the Website is either the property of the Rettig ICC Group or material that is used with the consent of the owner. You, or someone else authorised by you, may not use this material unless you are specifically permitted to do so in these Terms, or unless specific permission has been given elsewhere on this Website.
7. The Website describes products and/or services which may be purchased all over Europe, but not necessarily in your own country or place of residence. For this reason, contact the Rettig ICC Group first and ask if a specific product/service that is available in your region.
8. The Rettig ICC Group is not responsible for the content of the websites, to which this Website contains links. If you follow links to other websites, this is fully at your own risk. Even if the Website contains links to other websites, these links are only provided to facilitate your search for information and shall not be interpreted as an approval of the owner/sponsor of the website or an as an approval of the content. The Rettig ICC Group provides no guarantees, neither direct nor implied, concerning the accuracy, validity, legality or any other aspect concerning materials or other information found on said websites.
9. The Rettig ICC Group may, at any time, make changes to these Terms by updating the publication. Each time that you use the Website, you are considered to approve and undertake to comply with the current Terms.
These Terms are subject to Finnish law and should be interpreted in accordance therewith, excluding privisons on conflicts of laws.
The trademarks (such as Purmo), logos and service marks (collectively called the "Trademarks") on the Website are trademarks of the Rettig ICC Group or are used on the Website with the permission of the relevant owner.
Rettig Värme Ab
68600 Jakobstad, Finland
Phone +358 (0)6 786 9111